|190 Proof USP Grade Ethyl-Alcohol|
Mid America Agri Products / Wheatland, LLC (“MAAPW”) offers a 190 proof USP grade ethyl-alcohol exhibiting non-detectable odor. This product is processed through two separate distillation columns resulting in a clean, odor free USP grade ethyl-alcohol. Our process incorporates strict quality control procedures avoiding in-process cross contamination coupled with stringent contaminant free shipping.
- USP ethyl-alcohol by MAAPW is processed through two separate distillation columns resulting in a much higher quality product than single distilled filtered ethanol.
- Secondary distillation reduces impurities well within USP specs.
- Low impurities = odor free (may exhibit a pure alcohol smell).
- Denatured with Bitrex per current FDA guidelines.
- Available Volume: 100,000 gallons per week / 15 truckloads per week / 5 million gallons per year
For more information on USP ethhyl-alcohol from MAAPW, click here to contact us.
- MAAPW’s ethyl-alcohol is processed in a standalone facility with separate distillation, storage, and load-out from the fuel ethanol plant effectively eliminating risk of cross contamination.
- Two calibrated GC machines on site in a fully equipped lab.
- Each production batch is GC tested. Then the alcohol is GC tested again after transportation load out.
- MAAPW controls a dedicated fleet of truck trailers that has only hauled our ethyl-alcohol and never any fuel ethanol or petroleum products. Shipping in these trailers is an option on all ethyl-alcohol purchases.
- Controlled transportation with low risk of contamination. Using MAAPW dedicated trailers ensures each truck load of ethyl-alcohol leaves our facility in sealed trailers for quality control documentation at the destination. The trailer is resealed for the return trip for an added layer of control.